Looking to host the perfect family gathering?
With summer bringing with it the promise of cloudless skies and warmer weather, now really is the time to start making plans. Your garden’s already beginning to bloom, so what you need now is an excuse to hold a party.
Enter the Corten Steel Forno BBQ!
A BBQ Without Equal
Extremely weather-resistant and infinitely stylish, the Corten Steel Forno BBQ is a must-have cooking device for any home setting. Its distinctive red/brown tone deepens over time, to make it the star attraction at every garden-based get-together.
- Beautiful and decorative. Unlike plain black barbecues, this unique model is anything but boring. It has a beautiful, timeless design that fits in well with any outdoor style or theme. Hosting a party calls for a statement piece and there are none better than the Corten Steel BBQ.
- Strong and durable. Once weathered – which should take around 4-5 months – Corten Steel’s rust forms a protective barrier against future corrosion. This makes the barbecue easy to maintain as it cannot be affected by the weather and doesn’t need to be painted. Such a unique feature is better for the environment and your wallet too, as you won’t have to worry about replacing your outside cooking equipment every few years.
- Food for every taste. Catering to everyone’s preferences and dietary requirements is no small undertaking. The Corten Steel Forno BBQ takes the stress out of this task by allowing different foods to be cooked simultaneously. Extra care should be taken when in close proximity to the inside edge of the roasting plate, as this can reach temperatures of 275 – 300°C. Handily, the 10mm Carbon Steel upper ring also serves as a plancha/teppanyaki.
- Easy to use. Once it has been used a handful of times, the Corten Steel Forno BBQ really comes into its own. The ‘burnt-in’ oil will make the roasting plate even more effective, whilst also offering rust protection when not in use. An air button is supplied to adjust the temperature, with a choice of four bases available to ensure stability.
More Useful Barbecue Tips
- Wide selection of food. As mentioned above, people have different tastes and some, like vegetarians or vegans, will be unable to eat meat or dairy products. Make everyone happy by putting out a mixture of different hot and cold foods. Be careful not to use the same cooking implements for meat and non-meat options.
- Preparation is key. Have snacks and nibbles on hand for your guests to enjoy when they arrive. This will also help to pacify hungry children. You can get the jump on cooking by marinating the day before, which will reduce the time to plate and give you more chance to enjoy yourself. For best results, you should remove food from the fridge approximately 20 minutes before you plan to cook it. As rigid as it sounds, it also makes sense to decide on who’s responsible for what if you’re hosting with other people.
- Start the barbecue early. There’s a lot of theatre involved in outside cooking, but you don’t want to overdo the drama. Quell ravenous guests early on by heating up the barbecue before they arrive. Everyone will then be free to marvel at your Corten Steel beauty as they savour their delicious food.
- Safety considerations. Barbecues present a lot of potential risks. In terms of food, invest in a food probe to check that everything is properly cooked before serving. To use this effectively, check out a list of optimal temperatures here. For everything else, just use common sense. Your barbecue must not be left unattended and children should never be left to play without supervision. Perhaps set up a “child-friendly zone” with toys and games, to keep them as far away from the cooking area as possible.
Let’s Get Ready For Summer
You can purchase your Corten Steel Forno BBQ by clicking here. Remember, this fantastic product is available in a selection of four bases, so you can choose the one that’s most suitable for you.
Discover more tips about how to get your garden ready for summer by reading one of our latest blogs. For anything else, feel free to fill out this contact form and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as they can.