When you want to transform a garden space and make a statement, a large garden planter is all you need! Our extra large garden pots are high quality and extremely versatile so you can introduce plants, shrubs and trees to a wide range of environments. Garden planters are perfect for areas unsuitable for planting, such as concrete patios, balconies and driveways. Large garden pots also work great in small outdoor spaces too.
Large Planters for Trees
Trees make an amazing garden focal point and so they are a popular choice for container gardening. With a wide range of types and sizes to choose from, trees can be planted in lightweight containers or sizeable, permanent planters all year round. A large tree planter is an easy way to add height to an outdoor display and bring texture and colour to unused spaces. Popular choices are the Japanese Maple, Conifer and fruit trees. We work with many innovative materials that offer different looks so that our customers can find the perfect container to grow a healthy plant. Find out more about our contemporary materials and get a free quote today.
- The Riddings – sizes range from 400 x 400 x 700H to 800 x800 x 1000H.
- Kesington Planter – sizes range from 500 x 500 x 590 to 1,000 x 1,000 x 1,090.
- Versailles Iroko – cube sizes range from 500 x 500 x 500H to 1,500 x 1,500 x 1,000H. Through sizes range from 800 x 500 x 500H to 2,000 x 500 x 500H
- Blok – cube sizes range from 400 x 400 x400H to 1,000 x 1,000 x 1,000H. Through sizes range from 800 x 500 x 500H to 300 x 500 x 500H.
- Monachou – Genuine hand thrown Terracotta pots.
- Vadim – The quality Galvanised Steel is corrosion resistant so it offers excellent durability when planted outdoors.
Jumbo Fiberstone Range
The Jumbo XXL is a great addition to our Fiberstone planters range and is one of our largest in the collection. The square shape is perfect for bigger plants and trees and offers a contemporary appearance. Like the other Jumbo planters in the collection, the XXL is handmade using fibreglass that is strengthened with ground stone for a lightweight yet highly durable product. Trough shapes are also available as well as the option to add planter feet for external environments.
- Chelsea – sizes range from 220mm x 220mm x 220mm H to 650mm x 650mm x 650mm H.
- Ribbed Bowl – sizes range from 310mm x 120 mm H to 440mm x 180mm H.
- Egg Cup – sizes range from 350mm x 320mm H to 560mm to 520mm H.
XL Commercial Containers
Taylor Made’s extra large planters for outside are widely used in commercial projects across the UK. Our quality and highly versatile range is ideally suited to large landscaping projects as they can be customised to make appealing and functional planting environments. Our experts can offer their advice and extensive experience to help you meet your project requirements, whether that’s for you or your client. For more information about our commercial work, take a look at our projects page or give us a call on 02476 559 416.
Buy large and extra large outdoor plant pots today!
Browse our shop for our best selling wooden garden pots or get a free quote today for a large outdoor planter in the exact size you need. Our choice of contemporary materials include composite, clay, steel, fibreglass and metal. GET A QUOTE!
- Blok Timber – Cube sizes range from 400 x 400 x 400mm to 1000 x 1000 x 1000mm. Trough sizes range from 800 x 500 x 500mm to 3000 x 500 x 500.
- Buxus Fibreglass – Sizes range from 400 x 400 x 800mm to 2000 x 2000 x 600mm.